A game where you try to get rid of all your cards.
Passive. Little or no movement is required.
2 to 6 players
What You Need To Play
At least 3 people, and a deck of cards
1. Deal out 5 cards to each player. (the dealer is called the slater)
2. Put the remaining cards face down and put the top card face up right beside it to start a discard pile.
3. Start with the person to the right of the dealer/slater. Go around the circle and put down cards (on the discard pile) that are related to the previous card. (Example. If the top card is a 7 of Spades the next player can play any card with hearts or a 7 of any other suit (hearts, clubs or diamonds).
3. When anyone puts down a 4 (of any suit) it reverses the order of the circle. When anyone puts down a 7, they have to say "Have a nice day." If someone puts another 7 on top of the first 7 they have to say, "Have a very nice day." and so on. When you put down a queen whoever played the card can change the suit. (Example. Let's say you play the Queen of hearts. You can say "Diamonds". Or another suit if you want.
4. When you have no cards to put down on top of the card in the stack, you draw from the pile that is facing down. When the cards in the draw pile run out you take all the cards and shuffle. And draw a new card for the discard stack.
5. You are not aloud to talk. If you need to ask a question say "Point of Order". Point of order means to pick up or put down your cards. If you do talk or take too long to choose a card, or went out of order, etc. you get a penalty. Anyone can give penalties. When you give someone a penalty you slide them a card from the downward card pile.
6. When you are down to one card say aloud "One card." (you do not have to say Point of Order to say one card)
When you have put your last card in you say "Mau" (pronounced meow...without the e). When you win you are the next dealer/slater. Also when you win you make up a new rule. Look at #3 above for examples.
Rachel, Longview TX